Weather

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Runny Noses and Germs

Well this first part of the blog is going to be just as it sound...all about having a cold in India.  I now am the proud owner of my very own cold!  I got it for free, in fact some one so kindly gave it to me.  Today I actually got kicked out of one of my classes for being sick, and spreading germs!  Well I guess that's life.  The whole campus seems to be down with a cold.  All you hear all day is sniffles, and noses being blown!  I am hoping that my ownership will soon be over. 

Besides that all is wonderful here!  I have been loving the fact that I know back home it is most likely still pretty warm, but here it is feeling like it would in late November back home.  I have also love the dorm girls I get to work with!  On Tuesday and Wednesday mornings I have to wake them up for school at 7 am...(me=not a morning person) the thing that is making the mornings worth it is every time I wake them up I get to share about the Father.  Not all my girls know who he is...so it is great to see them begin to learn more of him.  They are just little sponges taking it all in.

Classes are also going really great!  My play is The Diary of Anne Frank, and so far my students at loving the script...at first they hated it and thought it was going to be super boring. I have loved getting to see them walking across campus carrying their script already memorizing their lines.

The father has truly blessed me, and I can not wait to see what more he does for me!  If you talk to the Father please talk to him about my cold, and also just for organization for all of the staff and IGs.  I know that he has great and might things planned but we must wait on him to provide all that he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment