Weather

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's almost here!!!!!!

Tomorrow is the first day of work, and I am sooooo excited!  We will be working with all of the staff kids while their parents are in meetings.  I am getting to work with some of the youngest kids, and I love that!  We are getting to teach lessons from the book, do crafts, and play games.  I think we will have 17 kids in my group alone.  After this weekend we will have one day off on Monday(for Indepence Day) then the student all start to arrive on Tuesday.  Then classes start on Wednesday, and my duties as a drama person start Thursday!  I know that as soon as everything start things will get crazy, but I can not wait to have it all hit at once!  We have been very bored lately, because it is all just prep work and not actual work.  I can not wait to see all the smiling faces on Tuesday. 

Oh an update on the room situation...I am now staying in a room alone, and hopefully will be able to unpack soon.  I maybe staying at this room for the whole time or I may be moving to another room in the next few weeks.  I am just ready to be able to set up shop in my room, and then if I have to move then I will just repack later.

Please be talking to dad about this upcoming week.  It is going to be stressful for all involved!  Also just for good rest!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your first day was fabulous!!!! I know you will do a great job. I also hope you het to keep the private room. On the home front, Ben says we start texturing Friday. We paint on the 20th and they say it will move fast from there. Everyone sends their love. I love and miss you! Love you, night night, bye bye. Mom

    ReplyDelete