Weather

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Full Swing

Well the world of Hebron School is in full swing.  It feels like I have already been here for a few months, but it has only been about a month.  I cna not believe how the time is moving here.  So to give a small update on how things have been...

The work load has not been as stressful as I had thought it would be before I came, but I have been told it will get worse as the semester goes on.  I am hoping that soon I will be moving so much that I do not even have time to rest in the day. 

Monday was our first day off, and we celebrated one of the other IG's birthdays.  We made scones and had a proper English tea party.  Then we went out on the town.  We even went to a garden made of thread.  There will be pictures on facebook soon, but I do not have them on my camera(you have to pay extra to take pictures, so we only paid for one person to take pictures).  The flowers were beautiful and completely made of thread, canvas, and glue.  They did not use any needles to make it either.  Then we went to a few other places that are just to weird to even try to describe in writting(ask me about it when I come home).

One thing that is very exciting is that almost all the staff have arrived.  All the IG's are here one more staff member is arriving tomorrow night and rooming with me for now.  Then we are just waiting on one more staff member to have a full staff. 

I can not wait to have all the things going like a well oiled machine. 

I also got to go to my first futbol match.  One of the other teacher had to explain the rules to me, and to make sure I understood why the ball was being tossed in from the side.  Our team won the game, and the school has been a buzz about it all.  They actually cancelled classes so that almost the entire school got to go to the game and watch.  I have loved being here, and can not wait to see what else the Father brings my way for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment