Weather

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lets get this party started right!

These last few days have been great.  I have really begun to feel like dad wants me in this country forever.  Just seeing how he is working and moving in this place is amazing.  I wnet to a new church today and the service was wonderful.  The music was lead by peple from all different ethinic groups, and the teaching was so powerful!  Just seeing the Father move in such mighty ways just spurs me on to look for his next big step in my life.

One thing here that just shows the fathes sense of humor here is the weather.  I woke up this moring and the sun was shining and it felt like an early spring day in Oklahoma.  Right now I am looking out the window and the sky is black and it is absolutely pouring rain.   I have been told in a few hours it will most likely be back to the sun and heat.

A few things that you can talk to the father about is on Tuesday all the student will arrive again, and classes start on Wednesday.  Some of these kids will be going from very far away, and may not see their parents again till the end of this year or longer.  As all the staff and student being to adjust just ask the Father to guide us when problems arise.

1 comment:

  1. The weather kind of sounds like home. Our neighbor from across the street saw me today and told me you were in his thoughts and was so glad he got to meet you before you left. Wednesday will go great. You are not ever in a situation that you are not able to overcome. I know you will be awesome at the task ahead of you. Your students will need your caring and understanding heart.I hope today goes great!!!! Know I love you and miss you. Mom

    ReplyDelete