Weather

Sunday, April 29, 2012

What's that dizzy feeling...oh it's vertigo!

So this week has been spent spinning!  I never ever want to have vertigo again, and Deb sorry for ever making fun of you for having it when we were kids.  I HATED feeling dizzy constantly.  I used to stay off merry-go-rounds so that I would not feel like this, but now I get it every day.  Thankfully the spinning is starting to go away.  I have been very luck with this vertigo, because some of the other staff were telling me their stories...lets just say not eating for like 3 weeks or puking every time they moved. I was at least still able to function day to day.

Well that is enough about Vertigo...just talking about it is making my head spin.  This weekend was pretty laid back.  I slept in for the first time in a long time.  I have been getting up around 6 or 7 am every morning, but on Saturday I slept til like 10 am.  I was planning on just staying in bed, but one of the other staff members came into my room and jumped on me.  She told me that I need to get up and be a human.  So I finally did get up, and walked into town.  I have decided to try to learn how to play football for real, and not just run around like a crazy person.  So I commissioned some of the 13s boys to help me buy a football(I know that it should not be hard, but things here are not always as they seem).  They found me a pretty blue and red one.  Now as soon  I stop spinning completely I am going to start practicing! BRANDON you better be ready to play a lot when I get back in June.  Then later on Saturday I got to be a judge for the Std 11 talent show.  I got to play the brash American(I wonder how I got pick for that) judge.  It was soooo much fun.  I actually got pulled up on stage to sing, and do the splits since they were all performing.  The performances were great.  Some of them were just so funny, and some of them were just amazing.  One group was just two girl and a guitar.  They mashed up like 12 songs, and did it all in perfect harmony.  It was so hard to pick a winner.  In the end we pick the top 3 and they all won the prize.

Then church was today.  Wow is all I can say.  First off I decided to wear my new shoes I bought aka 5" stilettos. (not a smart plan since there is no level ground here)  Then I got to church and the music was just amazing, and when we were waiting to finish the song one person began just to cry out to the Father, and then another, and another...it was just amazing!  The message was just purely the gospel nothing more or less.  It is just nice to be reminded sometimes of what the Son went through because of the Father's love for us.  I hope that I never forget any of the passion the Father has for me and his people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment