Weather

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another Couple of Weeks Gone By

I am currently on Mid-Term break...I thought I was going to spend it alone, but some of my lovely A-Level girls(aka seniors) offered to let me tag along with them today to visit Bangalore.  I love that
things like this happen here at the school.  At other school it would be totally looked down upon for a staff to go on holiday with students, but here no one thinks it is weird at all.

Lately things have been very crazy trying to finish off the term right.  This week was parents week, so all of the parents were on campus every day of the week watching everything we did.  We had a really big Student Council Event that got rain and hailed on.  I had been outside setting a maze up most of the day, and then it was destroyed in about 20 mins.  The poor Student Council Presidents were so stressed I think they wanted to rip their hair out.  But they pulled it together and put on one amazing event.  The theme was Brazil, and each dorm came dressed as a dorm so we had Amazon Women, Clowns, Tourist, and many many more. Then we also had a sports day.  The students here are amazing.  The kids who were just dominating at sports day are also the ones who are amazing artist.  This school is really good at pushing kids to be the good at everything and not just sports or just arts.  For the high jump was actually had a kid clear 172 cm (which is almost 5' 8").  I actually got to "coach" a cheer squad for the sports day.  In my eyes it looked horrible, but since the majority of the school had never seen cheer squads they were very very impressed. One staff member said that it might become a new Hebron tradition.

 Now I know you are going to think I am crazy...because I was all excited to go to Seminary...well I keep having this weird feeling like I am suppose to stay on at the school.  I have a meeting soon with the principals wife to try to see if there would be an option for me to stay.  I just wish I could see the Father's plans laid out on a blueprint.  That would just make life soooo much easier.  There are just so many things to consider in this choice...I just hate that it is sooo hard.  I will keep you updated on that front as much as I can.

Some things you can talk to the Father is for health(a lot of the
students and staff are hitting that breaking point, one student had to be ordered to bed from being so exhausted/stressed), wisdom as the school bring on new staff for next year, and that the next semester will glorify the almighty.

 -Mel
 PS I know I have been really bad about updating my blog but I will try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment