Weather

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And the world keeps spinning.

Well I guess it is time for another installment of Mel's blog.

So this last week has been a bit stressful!  First I got called into the Principal's office.  I don't think I have ever really been called into the Principal's office in my whole life.  I was super nervous.  Basically I got in trouble for something that had happened a few days before(sorry I can't give details).  After that I was so nervous that I was going to do something else to get into trouble.  So I spent the whole week trying to be perfect, and not mess up at all.

Then also last week I was told that it was very unlikely that I would be able to stay on as staff here at Hebron.  I was a little crushed at first, but now I am ok. I know that the father has the perfect plan for me, and that I should not worry.

Then we had the school Swimming Gala.  I have never been to one, and I had sooooo much fun.  I got to sit right next to the pool to keep kids from walking past the pool during a race.  I know that it does not sound super stressful, but it is when you are trying to control 60 kids close to you.

Then the fun began.  On Sunday I started feeling a little dizzy and nauseous, but I thought I might have just been on the swing here at school to long.  So I just sluffed it off.  Then Monday came around and all the IG girls went shopping for saris.  I have now bought 4 saris and plan to wear one of them one Sunday when I am back at church.  Then we had lunch, and the dizziness and nausea came back.  I thought I had not had enough water so we came back up to school and chill.  After drinking water I still felt weird so I went to Hoz to let them know about it.  They checked my blood pressure and it was 160/110(for those who do not know 120/80 is normal).  The nurses were a little worried, so they scheduled me an appointment with the Doctor.  I slept at Hoz, and in the morning they took my BP again and it was 146/100.  They had me just stay as calm as possible, and I waited for my appointment.  Finally the time came to go to the doctor.  I went back to the same hospital my friend had been to.  After waiting for almost a hour and having to make a few people mad to push in I finally see the doctor.  He checks me out and of course my BP is back to normal 127/70.  He has me do some things and then proudly announces it is vertigo, and he will give me shot to make it better and some tablets.  But he also wants me to do some testing to check for other things.  So I have to get all these test done.  One of the test was a ECG...well lets just say their machine was old school.  To put the leads on my they use suction cups...yes you read that right...SUCTION CUPS!!!  I was like WHAT?!?!  Now I just have to wait till the meds kick in to stop feeling like this, so that means no exercising or anything that might make me lose my balance more than I already am from being dizzy.  Which kinda makes me sad since I have been learning to play Football(soccer).  Last week I played like 4 times.  Well now I guess I need to rest, and try to get better.  Thanks all for reading about my crazy life, and the weird things that happen to me.  I hope you all have a great day, and know that I think of you often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment