Weather

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Let the Final Scene Begin!

Well it is the start of the LAST term of the year.  I am sitting outside of the dorm waiting for all my little angels to get back from holiday.  I can not believe that I have already been in India for almost a year.  This next term will be filled I am sure with excitement but also goodbyes.  If I do end up staying at the school then the goodbyes would not be as bad, but if I am leaving it is going to be very hard!

All of the students have become like little brothers and sisters.

I remember when I first came to Hebron everyone said to be careful since this place gets into your blood and under your skin.  I thought they were just joking, but it is soo true.  The thought of leaving this place sometimes makes me really sad.  I think about my little girls in the dorm that I have literally put my blood sweat and tears into them, and I think about what will I do when I am not here to see if they are ok or if they need something.  I feel like their mom sometimes.  For most of the students that I feel like I have to look after them  They are all so young.

Part of me is hoping that I will get to stay.  I could see myself working here for a while if they would have me.  If not then I know the Father has other plans for me.

There are a few things that I would really ask you to talk to the father about on my behalf. One is for good conversations about the Father with students.  Many of the students here do not know dad yet, but I have been able to share some with them.  Second that I would be a good example of how to live for the father.  I know that I will make mistakes, but that I will live the best life I can so that show them the father's love.  Also just for good times with all of the people that I have learned to love here.

No comments:

Post a Comment