Weather

Monday, November 7, 2011

Short Sweet and to the Point

Well folks I am going to do something that I am sure you never thought would happen....a short blog!  I know that sometimes I drag on and on but it would not be me if I didn't.

So this week has passed pretty uneventful.  I think everyone is kinda keeping their heads down just ready for it to be Christmas.  All the IGs are starting to realize how soon they go home, and we are all getting sad.

The only thing that happened really this week for me is I got sick.  This is the first time I have really been sick here.  It was nothing big just an upset stomach and a little fever, but the women at Hoz(hospital of the school) fixed me right up.  In about 24hrs of getting sick I felt like new, but maybe more rested from sleeping while I was sick.

Outside of that not much has happened.  I know that next weeks blog will be longer and many more great details.  So prepare yourselves for a good read!

Thank all for dealing with my rambles, and rants!  It is helpful to know that people back home still care what is happening here and in my life with the father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment