Weather

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First day of training!!!

LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok i know that it may seem a little dramatic to start a blog like that, but what else would you expect from me?  Today I started training for India.  It was amazing!!!! We spent the whole time today talking about how the Father has worked in our lives to get us to this point.  I have already met some amazing people with all amazing stories.  I can not wait to hear more and more.  I also got to meet another girl going to India(not with me). It was kinda funny we had barely talked 5 minutes and it was like we had always been friend.  I can not wait to see what all is in store for this week, but all I know is that the Lord is going to great things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment