Weather

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day Two of Training

All I can say is WOW!!!!  I love love love this training!  Today was nothing but seminars on how to better serve and how to better be with the Father.  I feel like I am on mind overload. I think the best way I heard it described today was it is like trying to drink from a fire hose.  The power of the Father is so strong in this place.  I can not wait for tomorrow.  I have loved that no one here has really pushed or pulled toward just doing one thing, but that it has been all about what the Father wants.  I was I had all day just to type all the things I learned, but I don't.  Just ask me later and I will fill you(most likely with more info then you want)

PS: Please be talking to the Father for me...I have been very sore all day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment