Weather

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day Three of Training!

Another day done!  The way the Father leads when you are with other like minded people is so powerful. I can not believe that this week is almost over.  I will be so sad when I get home, and not get to really see these people every day.  Today we talked more of the nuts and bolts of working.  The medical, conflict resolution, and etc...  I have gotten the great opportunity to be given advise from many many many wonderful workers of the king.  They have given words of encouragement, and words of advice to help me further my own work!  This company has impressed me so so much.  They are not worried if I ever come back and work with them, but that I do what my purpose is.  They have such a strong desire to see the holy one emphasized.  I really love that they are just there to support me and the fathers work for me.  I am hoping that the father will being to even more show what the mighty one has for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to our lunch date tomorrow:)!

    ReplyDelete