Weather

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Interesting Title Here

Hey all,
   Sorry for the lack of a good title.  My brain does not seem to want to function.  It is now week 9 of the quarter we only have one week left!  Then there is finals week.  I am amazed how fast this quarter went.  I though it would be like Undergrad that quarters took forever to get over.  Here things are just so fast paced that the quarter ends so soon.  Also since we are on the quarter system, I will come back from Christmas break and be taking all new classes.

These last few week have been great but busy.  I am getting to direct a play here on campus, and I am so excited! I am directing The Actors Nightmare by Christopher Durang.  It is a funny script that I have actually been in while I was at UCO.  So I have been trying to get ready for that and start having rehearsals.  I have also been getting projects for classes turned in, and now all I really have left is one more normal paper and 3 final papers.  I am actually ahead on one of my finals(which is totally not normal for me).

Then I have decided to try to get sick.  I have a wonderful stopped up nose and sore throat.  I am trying to sleep it off as much as I can but it is not always working.  Hopefully it will not get much worse.  I am not wanting to be sick during the Holidays.

On the job front I have had 2 interviews this week with 2 very different jobs.  I am just waiting on the Lord to provide.  I just don't always have the patience.   I just get worried about not having enough money for something, and I try to scheme something new.  I have to remember that the Father is in control and he knows where the money and things are going to come from.

One thing that I am super excited about is the fact that the Webster Family is coming to visit from Oklahoma!  I have been trying to get everything ready for them.  I am very excited to see some people from home!

Well I am going to go! I think I need to try to work on at least one of my papers soon.  Thank you so much for reading my blog, and for all of your support!  I really wish I could tell you all enough how much I appreciate all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment