Weather

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fun and Stress all at once

So lately life has been a total mix of fun and stress.  I felt like I was going crazy, but was told by other that I am completely normal!  I was feeling really good, and thought that I was completely on top of things.  Then one day it hit how I was really behind.  So I was rushing around trying to catch up.  After that of course everything that came up just made me more stressed.  I had 2 paper due, a group project, tons of reading, and auditions this week alone.  I have felt that I was sooo disconnected with people and life in general.  I just want everything to be normal.  I thankfully was given an extension on one of the papers so I am feeling a little less stressed.  I am also still trying to find work, but that is just not happening.

So that it does not sound like I am a Debbie Downer I also want to share what awesome things have happened these past few weeks.  With money I have been stressing that I have not had a job.  I had not shared it will tons of people here in California.  I had just realized the other day that I scheduled auditions on the same day that I was suppose to be babysitting for a school event.  I was mad that I was not going to get that money.  As I walked back to my house I saw some thing sitting on my front porch.  When I got up to my door there was a box full of groceries.  I just got so excited that someone had been so wonderful to give me some food.  Then I open my door and I find a card.  I thought that it was just going to be a card saying who left it.  Instead it was a card with money inside.  I have no idea who gave it or where it came from but that person blessed me soooo much.  Then I had been hired forever ago to work as a substitute teacher for a support group here on campus.  I had never been called in, but I have now been called in twice now.  Also there is a family that I have been babysitting for that wants me to keep doing it for another 3 weeks.  I know that I have been so worried about money, but I should have remembered that the Lord has me.

On the fun front, I have gotten to spend lots of time with some wonderful people here.  The other day we went to the beach, and just enjoyed each others conversations.  We had a chance to encourage, and to be encouraged.

Well that is life right now, and I am just waiting to see what happens in the next few weeks.  I know that things may not happen just how I wanted them to ie get a job, but I am going to keep reminding myself that my plans never work.

No comments:

Post a Comment